This is your contact information so we can contact you if we have any questions about the submission. It will not be posted online.
- Your Name – Enter your first and last name.
- Your Email – Enter your email address.
- Your Phone – Enter the best phone number to reach you.
- Event Type – From the dropdown list, select the type of event you’re submitting. Keep in mind that the event you enter should be open to the public. If your event type is not listed please enter it below in the Note to Publisher box at the bottom of the form.
- Participant Gender – Indicate who your event is best suited for.
- Participant Age(s) – Enter the age group(s) your event is best suited for.
- Event Sponsor – Enter the name of the sponsor for this event. It could be your team, school, corporate partner, regional organization, etc.
- Event Title – This is the name of the event that visitors will recognize. For example, the title “Christmas Tournament” isn’t as recognizable as, “The 5th Annual TucsonHoops Christmas Tournament.”
- Start & End Dates– Enter the first day of your event. If your event lasts more than one day enter the day your event concludes.
- Event Description – The description should be your selling message. Parents, players, and fans reading this posting need to “buy” into the reasons why they should attend. It’s always best to describe in detail the benefits an attendee will receive or experience. Try to write about three paragraphs at a minimum.
- Event Location Name – What is the name of the venue for your event. This should be the formally recognized way of describing where the event takes place or the central location for it.
- Location Address – Enter the actual address for the Location Name. This address, along with the city, state and zip code will be displayed along with a Google maps link. This is important for out-of-town attendees to enter into their smartphone or search engine.
- Location City – Enter the city where your event will take place.
- Location State – Select the state where your event will take place
- Location Zip Code – Enter the zip code where your event will take place.
- Contact Name – This is the name of the person who will respond to any questions the TucsonHoops.com audience has.
- Contact Email – Enter the email address of the contact.
- Contact Phone – Enter the phone number for the contact.
- Event Website URL – Enter the event website URL.
- Investment/Cost to Participate – Enter the dollar amount for participation in your event. Please clearly distinguish between different rates if you offer a rate structure. If you need more space use the Note to Publisher below or email email@example.com to explain.
- Event Logo – Upload the .png, .gif, or .jpg logo for the event. This can be event specific or it can be the sponsors logo.
- Event Flyer – If you have a flyer or brochure in PDF or MS Word format please upload it here.
- Note to Publisher – If there is additional information for this event not collected above please enter it here.