The Sporting Chance Center is the hub of youth basketball and volleyball in Southern Arizona, home to tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics, open play and other programs devoted to youth health and fitness.
The 40,000 square foot, air-conditioned Center features a state-of-the-art floating wood floor that can be configured with up to eight (8) volleyball courts or five (5) full basketball courts and can accommodate virtually any sport or fitness activity that requires indoor space.
The large, central lobby offers comfortable seating and viewing areas for parents and spectators, five large HD flat-screen televisions, and free Wi-Fi. The Play Smart. Eat Smart.
The cafe offers a range of nutritious beverages, snacks, and food items at reasonable prices.
It did not take long after its opening in July 2013 for the Sporting Chance Center to be labeled “the best” indoor youth sports facility in Arizona.
2100 W Curtis Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705
Office Phone: 520-888-1288
Contact: Tom Carle
- Hardwood Hoops Summer Basketball Camp 2020 Session I - 06/01/2020 - 06/04/2020 - All Day
- Hardwood Hoops Summer Basketball Camp 2020 Session II - 06/08/2020 - 06/11/2020 - All Day
- Breakthrough Basketball Elite Guard Camp - 06/23/2020 - 06/25/2020 - All Day
- ONE10 Basketball Camp - 07/20/2020 - 07/24/2020 - All Day
- Breakthrough Basketball Zero Seconds Skills & Decision Training Camp - 07/28/2020 - 07/30/2020 - All Day